Readers of the Diesel & Gas Turbine Worldwide website were most interested in big power projects and corporate news in 2019. Stories about the power transition at Siemens accounted for three of the top 10 most popular stories on the website in 2019. Media reports that Cummins was interested in acquiring MAN Energy Solutions was the top story of 2019. That story resurfaced in late December: INNIO, Cummins and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries were reported to be bidding for MAN Energy Solutions. We’ll continue to follow that story in 2020.
Here are the top 10 news stories on the Diesel & Gas Turbine Worldwide website for 2019:
- Reports: Cummins Offers To Buy MAN Energy Solutions
- A New Megaproject For Siemens
- Siemens Picks CEO Of New Power Company
- Siemens Spinning Off Gas And Power Division
- Siemens Calling New Energy Company Siemens Energy
- Wärtsilä’s New Future-Proof’ Engine
- Is California The Future Of Power Generation?
- New Brands For Rolls-Royce Power Systems
- GE ‘Reset’: 2019 Will Be Tough But Pieces In Place For Improvement
- GE Introduces new HA Gas Turbine