- This event has passed.
February 20, 2019 - February 21, 2019
Gas Fest is a ‘for industry, by industry’ platform that takes place at a time when the world is transitioning towards a carbon neutral future. Gas Fest 2019 will focus on the role of gas in decarbonizing shipping. Gas Fest 2019 Key Themes:
- Preparations and Planning for the IMO 2020 Sulfur Cap
- The Role for LNG as a Ship Fuel to 2050 and Beyond
- Sustainability and the Environment: Shifting Trends in the Financing of Shipping
- Reducing Energy Needs of Vessels – Taking a holistic approach
- Fuel Suitability for Deep-Sea Ocean Shipping – Comparison & Economics
- Biogas and Carbon-Neutral Gas Fuels
- Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Technology – Are We Delaying the Inevitable?